As a qualified Personal Trainer, CrossFit Coach and Pilates Instructor I combine these very complimentary ways of training.
I offer 1:1 sessions in person or online. Training sessions will include weightlifting, high intensity training and Pilates inspired mobility and core work. Every session includes a variety of functional exercises designed to make you physically stronger and efficient.
My job is to make these sessions efficient and fun. I want all my clients to look forward to every session with me and leave with a feeling of accomplishment. Not only will I help you get physically stronger, but I will also show you what you are capable of.
Trust me you will be surprised by your own potential and physical capabilities.
Some scientific facts as to why everyone should include regular exercise in their life :
If exercise were a pill, it would be one of the most cost-effective drugs ever invented,” says Dr Nick Cavill, a health promotion consultant. Given the overwhelming evidence, it seems obvious that we should all be physically active. It’s essential if you want to live a healthy and fulfilling life into old age.
It’s medically proven that people who do regular physical activity have:
- up to a 35% lower risk of coronary heart disease and stroke
- up to a 50% lower risk of type 2 diabetes
- up to a 50% lower risk of colon cancer
- up to a 20% lower risk of breast cancer
- a 30% lower risk of early death
- up to an 83% lower risk of osteoarthritis
- up to a 68% lower risk of hip fracture
- a 30% lower risk of falls (among older adults)
- up to a 30% lower risk of depression
- up to a 30% lower risk of dementia
HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL
Exercise reduces weight, lowers blood pressure, prevents diabetes, improves cholesterol, increases muscle strength, improves sleep quality, improves mood, and even sharpens the mind